- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Views: 2,540 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $113,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $92
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,228 sqft
- Parcel #: R02767
- Zillow Home ID: 59052324
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $105-163K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06002 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Bloomfield as a whole. Among 06002 homes, this home is valued 34.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% greater than in Bloomfield, and 45.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06002 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bloomfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06002 home values.
|10 Packard Rdg Stafford Springs, CT||$300K||3||2.5||2,296|
|9 Packard St Bloomfield, CT||$143K||3||1||1,192|
|11 Packard Rdg Stafford Springs, CT||$208K||3||2.5||1,560|
|12 Packard Rdg Stafford Springs, CT||$220K||3||1.5||1,767|
|12 Packard St Bloomfield, CT||$118K||3||1||941|
|6 Packard Rdg Stafford Springs, CT||$192K||3||2.5||1,248|
|6 Packard St Bloomfield, CT||$158K||3||2||1,280|
|7 Packard Rdg Stafford Springs, CT||$211K||3||2.5||1,560|
|13 Packard Rdg Stafford Springs, CT||$221K||3||2||1,793|
|4 Packard St Bloomfield, CT||$143K||3||1||1,267|
|5 Packard Rdg Stafford Springs, CT||$167K||3||1||1,176|
|16 Packard Rdg Stafford Springs, CT||$248K||4||2.5||1,954|
|14 Packard St Bloomfield, CT||$141K||3||2||1,267|
|95 Wade Ave Bloomfield, CT||$140K||3||2.5||1,267|
|3 Lisa Ln Bloomfield, CT||$184K||3||2||1,648|
|95 Marguerite Ave Bloomfield, CT||$178K||3||1||1,689|
|4 Lisa Ln Bloomfield, CT||$135K||3||1||1,176|
|93 Wade Ave Bloomfield, CT||$126K||3||1.5||1,134|
|1 Packard Rdg Stafford Springs, CT||$204K||3||2.5||1,470|
|91 Marguerite Ave Bloomfield, CT||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Bloomfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!