- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8 Paris St, Boston, MA 021286 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,812 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 900 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $360,000
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,812 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: W:01 P:05646 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59121530
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Paris Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.5% greater than in Boston, and 24% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 10 Paris St Boston, MA$268K42.51,816
- 6 Paris St Boston, MA$282K331,642
- 234 1/2 Paris St East Boston, MA$365K333,075
- 14 Paris St Boston, MA$474K833,523
- 16 Paris St Boston, MA$314K432,542
- 172-176 Sumner St Boston, MA$317K112,970
- 7 Havre St Boston, MA$268K532,631
- 9 Havre St Boston, MA$408K522,307
- 5 Havre St Boston, MA$451K732,837
- 18 Paris St # 1 Boston, MA$271K321,000
- 11 Havre St Boston, MA$286K21.51,713
- 13 Havre St Boston, MA$292K42.52,415
- 20 Paris St Boston, MA$291K522,136
- 154 Sumner St Boston, MA$379K54.51,990
- 18 Paris St # 1 East Boston, MA$257K311,000
- 184-186 Sumner St Boston, MA$562K----5,120
- 15 Havre St Boston, MA$443K832,823
- 22 Paris St Boston, MA$369K52.52,470
- 190-192 Sumner St East Boston, MA$324K11800
- 152 Sumner St Boston, MA$299K----2,043
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!