- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1887
- 28 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,805 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $177
- MLS #: E10038881
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven\Range, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Fuel Tank Description \ Above Ground Tank, Fuel Type \ Oil, Hot Water Fuel \ Oil, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, In Law Access \ Separate Entry, Property Type \ Residential, Interior Feature \ Security System, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(s), Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Status \ Active, Tax Year \ 7\14-6\15, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Exterior Feature \ Fenced Yard, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Year Built Desc \ Town Records, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Freezer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Washer, Area Amenities \ Public Trash Pickup, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Handicap Accessible \ Yes, Area Amenities \ Public Rec Facilities, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Area Amenities \ Bus, Area Amenities \ Private Rec Facilities, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Energy Features \ Day\Night Thermostat, Park Garage Type \ On-Street, Style \ Other, Lot Description \ Corner, Basement Type \ Dirt Floor, Driveway Type \ None, Interior Feature \ Network, Area Amenities \ Professional Use, Neighborhood \ Stonington Village (84), Last Change Type \ New Listing, Listing Type Description \ N\A, Area Amenities \ Library, Area Amenities \ Park, Interior Feature \ Internet - Available, Appliances Included \ Electric Range, Area Amenities \ Playground, Area Amenities \ Tennis Courts, Interior Feature \ Cable - Pre-wired, Exterior Feature \ Sidewalk, Lot Description \ Water View, Appliances Included \ Electric Cooktop, Handicap Features \ Chair Lift, Lot Description \ Fence - Privacy, Interior Feature \ Internet - Pre-wired, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease Listing Agreement, Cooling System \ AC Available In Some Units, Transaction Type \ Sale, Energy Features \ Partial Thermopane Windows, Flood Elevation Certificate \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Floor size: 10,140 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2116675307
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06378 home values will fall 3.4% next year, compared to a 3.9% decrease for Town of Stonington as a whole. Among 06378 homes, this home is 389% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 11.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06378, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% lower than in Town of Stonington, and 51.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06378 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Stonington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06378 home values.
|29 Gold St APT 5 Stonington, CT||$374K||2||1||1,122|
|29 Gold St APT 3 Stonington, CT||$337K||Studio||1||250|
|23 Gold St APT 2 Stonington, CT||$331K||Studio||1||400|
|23 Gold St APT 4 Stonington, CT||$347K||2||1||800|
|4 Pearl St Stonington, CT||$556K||3||2||1,634|
|166 Water St Stonington, CT||$954K||--||--||--|
|148 Water St Stonington, CT||$904K||3||1.2||3,408|
|148 Water St Stonington, CT||$904K||3||1.2||3,408|
|32 Gold St Stonington, CT||$659K||3||3.5||2,268|
|23 Gold St APT 1 Stonington, CT||$462K||1||1||400|
|9 Northwest St Stonington, CT||$482K||3||2||1,722|
|19 Northwest St Stonington, CT||$572K||3||2.5||1,470|
|12 High St Stonington, CT||$507K||2||2||1,590|
|165 Water St Stonington, CT||$926K||8||2||3,600|
|21 Northwest St Stonington, CT||$675K||3||2.1||2,340|
|12 Grand St Stonington, CT||$734K||3||3||2,177|
|43 Gold St UNIT 43 Stonington, CT||$406K||2||2||1,412|
|24 Grand St Stonington, CT||$563K||--||--||--|
|168 Water St Stonington, CT||$1.37M||3||3.5||4,357|
|40 Gold St Stonington, CT||$561K||4||2||2,400|
Nearby Schools in Town of Stonington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!