- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $123
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Sunken Room, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ French Door, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Sloping, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Rec Facilities, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,713 sqft
- Parcel #: R:1500 N:8
- Zillow Home ID: 57718416
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06085 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Hartford as a whole. Among 06085 homes, this home is valued 18% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06085, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1364.9% higher than in Hartford, and 1385.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06085 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06085 home values.
|9 Pine Dr Unionville, CT||$222K||3||2||1,800|
|5 Pine Dr Unionville, CT||$229K||3||2.5||1,490|
|11 Pine Dr Unionville, CT||$211K||3||2||1,404|
|12 Pine Dr Unionville, CT||$175K||3||1||1,040|
|4 Pine Dr Unionville, CT||$195K||3||1.5||1,344|
|3 Pine Dr Unionville, CT||$169K||3||1||960|
|1 Pine Dr Unionville, CT||$151K||2||2||788|
|9 Pond St Unionville, CT||$201K||3||1.5||1,619|
|7 Circle Dr Unionville, CT||$196K||3||1||1,250|
|2 Colony Rd Burlington, CT||$150K||2||1||512|
|6 Circle Dr Unionville, CT||$190K||3||1||1,025|
|4 Colony Rd Unionville, CT||$205K||3||1.5||1,292|
|8 Circle Dr Unionville, CT||--||3||2||1,630|
|6 Colony Rd Unionville, CT||$208K||2||2||1,292|
|16 Pine Dr Unionville, CT||$178K||3||1||1,092|
|8 Colony Rd Unionville, CT||$218K||3||2||1,320|
|5 Colony Rd Unionville, CT||$218K||2||1||1,777|
|1 Colony Rd Burlington, CT||$224K||3||2.5||1,755|
|10 Colony Rd Unionville, CT||$166K||1||1||860|
|4 Circle Dr Unionville, CT||$221K||4||1.5||1,632|
Nearby Schools in Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!