- Lot: 1.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 208 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,725 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2000 for $3,025,000
- Price/sqft: $609
- MLS #: 99080638
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Features \ 1-2 Acres, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ 3 Fireplaces, Features \ 41-50 Years Old, Features \ Acreage, Features \ Aquatic Activities, Features \ Area Tennis, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Bay / Beach Club, Features \ Beach Resort, Features \ Boating, Features \ Cable, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ Central A/C - Electric, Features \ City Water, Features \ Deck, Features \ Deep Water Mooring, Features \ Dock, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Full, Features \ Garage Door, Features \ Gardens, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Ocean, Features \ Oil, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Partially Fenced, Features \ Privacy, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Radiator, Features \ Security System, Features \ Septic, Features \ Sprinkler System, Features \ Suburban, Features \ Water, Features \ Waterfront, Features \ Wood Burning, Features \ Wood Siding, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,919 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: D:5 B:84A L:81
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 58818660
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $2.19-4.91M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06854 home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 3.2% fall for Norwalk as a whole. Among 06854 homes, this home is 905% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 170.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06854, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.9% greater than in Norwalk, and 30.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06854 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norwalk.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06854 home values.
|6 Point Rd Norwalk, CT||$4.74M||4||6.5||5,828|
|10 Point Rd Norwalk, CT||$2.41M||4||3.5||3,348|
|7 Point Rd Norwalk, CT||$1.99M||4||3.5||2,830|
|2 Nathan Hale Dr Norwalk, CT||$4.6M||3||3.5||6,855|
|4 Nathan Hale Dr Norwalk, CT||$3.28M||3||5.5||3,700|
|5 Nathan Hale Dr Norwalk, CT||$2.34M||5||4||3,858|
|29 Point Rd Norwalk, CT||$1.3M||3||3||1,644|
|4 Point Rd Norwalk, CT||$2.23M||3||2.5||3,179|
|9 Point Rd Norwalk, CT||$1.51M||--||--||--|
|12 Point Rd Norwalk, CT||$4.88M||6||6||7,973|
|27 Point Rd Norwalk, CT||$4.17M||5||6||5,668|
|31 Point Rd Norwalk, CT||$2.4M||5||7||4,195|
|9 Nathan Hale Dr Norwalk, CT||$1.96M||3||3.5||2,757|
|25 Point Rd Norwalk, CT||$3.02M||5||4.2||4,494|
|23 Point Rd Norwalk, CT||$3.34M||4||4.5||4,998|
|14 Point Rd Norwalk, CT||$4.64M||6||7||6,936|
|2 Point Rd Norwalk, CT||$2.23M||4||4.5||5,016|
|16 Point Rd Norwalk, CT||$2.06M||5||3.1||2,798|
|21 Point Rd Norwalk, CT||$5.15M||7||9.5||9,933|
|28 Point Rd Norwalk, CT||$2.2M||3||4||4,353|
Nearby Schools in Norwalk
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!