8 Post Rd, Hooksett, NH 031064 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,278 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.96 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Living room, New property
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,278 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2118434556
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Post Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03106 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.2% greater than in Town of Hooksett, and 52.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03106 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Hooksett.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 10 Post Rd Hooksett, NH--41.540,946
- 1783 Hooksett Rd Hooksett, NH$188K311,094
- 1785 Hooksett Rd Hooksett, NH$149K311,117
- 1787 Hooksett Rd Hooksett, NH$206K21900
- 13 Post Rd Hooksett, NH$446K52.53,358
- 18 Manor Dr UNIT A Hooksett, NH$308K32.51,932
- 18 Manor Dr Hooksett, NH$251K321,932
- 18 Manor Dr UNIT D Hooksett, NH$235K31.52,282
- 18B Manor Dr Hooksett, NH$314K32.52,079
- 12 Post Rd Hooksett, NH$334K32.52,068
- 4 Manor Dr Hooksett, NH$187K312,280
- 7 Northview Ter Hooksett, NH$367K532,738
- 27 Post Rd Hooksett, NH$382K42.52,348
- 18D Manor Dr Hooksett, NH$314K332,282
- 18A Manor Dr Hooksett, NH$312K32.52,420
- 31 Post Rd Hooksett, NH$330K41.52,212
- 63 Post Rd Hooksett, NH$529K65--
- 14 Post Rd Hooksett, NH$399K42.52,566
- Pleasant St UNIT A1 Hooksett, NH$123K21.51,138
- 15 Post Rd Hooksett, NH$559K353,680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.