- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8 Pratt Ln, East Haddam, CT 064233 beds, 2.1 baths, 2,738 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $436,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Additional Room Type \ Mudroom,Additional Room Type \ Office,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Freezer,Appliances Included \ Hood,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Floored,Attic \ Walkup,Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out,Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished,Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S),Deck Type Description \ Upper Level,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Paved,Energy Features \ Full Screens,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Feature \ Barn,Exterior Feature \ Horses Permitted,Exterior Feature \ Hot Tub Outside,Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding,Exterior Siding \ Clapboard,Family Rm/Den Description \ Cathedral Ceiling,Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Domestic,In-Law Access \ Possible,Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan,Interior Feature \ French Door,Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Pantry,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener,Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Private Well,
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,738 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 00168500
- Zillow Home ID: 58846056
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Pratt Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06423, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.3% greater than in East Haddam, and 43.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06423 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Haddam.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06423 home values.
Nearby Schools in East Haddam
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292