8 Prescott Dr, Newark, DE 197024 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,525 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $237,000
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,525 sqft
- Parcel #: 09-034.20-160
- Zillow Home ID: 73040833
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Prescott Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19702 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% greater than in Newark, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19702 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19702 home values.
- 27 Tiverton Cir Newark, DE$181K31.51,230
- 6 Prescott Dr Newark, DE$198K31.51,230
- 23 Prescott Dr Newark, DE$221K42.52,350
- 29 Tiverton Cir Newark, DE$169K31.51,525
- 26 Tiverton Cir Newark, DE$181K31.51,230
- 4 Prescott Dr Newark, DE$195K31.51,230
- 31 Tiverton Cir Newark, DE$170K31.51,230
- 21 Tiverton Cir Newark, DE$194K31.51,230
- 22 Tiverton Cir Newark, DE$203K31.51,230
- 38 Dawes Dr Newark, DE$177K31.51,230
- 30 Tiverton Cir Newark, DE$177K31.51,230
- 36 Dawes Dr Newark, DE$161K31.51,230
- 33 Tiverton Cir Newark, DE$176K31.51,230
- 19 Tiverton Cir Newark, DE$169K31.51,230
- 34 Dawes Dr Newark, DE$197K31.51,622
- 32 Tiverton Cir Newark, DE$176K31.51,230
- 42 Dawes Dr Newark, DE$216K42.51,614
- 25B Windsor Cir Newark, DE$119K21828
- 18 Tiverton Cir Newark, DE$176K421,232
- 32 Dawes Dr Newark, DE$181K321,230
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.