- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1821
- Views: 3,184 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $411,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $234
- Unfinished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Post & Beam, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,760 sqft
- Parcel #: M:008F B:0002 L:0210
- Zillow Home ID: 57069852
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $232-460K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01746 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Holliston as a whole. Among 01746 homes, this home is valued 25.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01746, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Holliston, and 76.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01746 home values.
|34 Union St Holliston, MA||$403K||6||2||2,792|
|14 Railroad St Holliston, MA||$236K||2||1||720|
|28 Union St Holliston, MA||$281K||3||1||930|
|40 Union St Holliston, MA||$326K||3||2||1,689|
|74 Exchange St Holliston, MA||$331K||4||2.5||2,208|
|20 Union St Holliston, MA||$295K||3||1||1,146|
|16 Union St Holliston, MA||$335K||3||2||1,640|
|25 Union St Holliston, MA||$291K||3||1||1,056|
|35 Union St Holliston, MA||$336K||3||1||1,718|
|91 Exchange St Holliston, MA||$308K||2||1.5||1,245|
|41 Union St Holliston, MA||--||3||2||1,254|
|32 Railroad St Holliston, MA||$280K||3||1||1,112|
|58 Front St Holliston, MA||$285K||3||1||1,012|
|52 Front St Holliston, MA||$290K||3||1||959|
|34 Railroad St Holliston, MA||$237K||3||1.5||81|
|46 Front St Holliston, MA||$371K||3||2||1,752|
|100 Exchange St Holliston, MA||$267K||3||1||1,140|
|38 Railroad St Holliston, MA||$251K||3||1.5||810|
|99 Exchange St Holliston, MA||$364K||3||2||1,932|
|41 Winthrop St Holliston, MA||$303K||3||2||1,703|
Nearby Schools in Holliston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!