8 Redwood Ave, Larkspur, CA 949393 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Madrone Canyon is truly one of the special places in the world. Around the corner from my door is a trail head to Mt Tam. It looks like muir woods but without the tourists. One half hour from my front door ( or less) i can be parked in Union square, or in Berkeley or even Sonoma... My cats can run free here and its just a magical place to live. Many famous rock stars have lived in the Canyon and they can live anywhere...
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Zillow Home ID: 2146938069
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Redwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94939, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% higher than in Larkspur, and 28.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94939 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Larkspur.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94939 home values.
- 330 Madrone Ave Larkspur, CA$1.11M321,937
- 328 Madrone Ave Larkspur, CA$1.61M43.52,647
- 4 Redwood Ave Larkspur, CA$1.01M221,273
- 8 Redwood Ave Larkspur, CA$1.04M22.51,470
- 326 Madrone Ave Larkspur, CA$785K21817
- 334 Madrone Ave Larkspur, CA$1.02M321,216
- 18 Redwood Ave Larkspur, CA$993K21.51,030
- 16 Redwood Ave Larkspur, CA$1.59M232,781
- 335 Madrone Ave Larkspur, CA$847K221,300
- 337 Madrone Ave Larkspur, CA$829K21.51,168
- 331 Madrone Ave Larkspur, CA$1.49M32.51,998
- 1 Redwood Ave Larkspur, CA$1.04M221,152
- 16 Redwood Ave Larkspur, CA$1.12M------
- 339 Madrone Ave Larkspur, CA$852K211,110
- 325 Madrone Ave Larkspur, CA$2.45M342,500
- 11 Redwood Ave Larkspur, CA$2.1M32.53,005
- 340 Madrone Ave Larkspur, CA$1.06M32.52,123
- 327 Madrone Ave Larkspur, CA$2.12M43.53,299
Nearby Schools in Larkspur
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292