8 Richardson Path, Newburyport, MA 01950
Sold on 4/19/13: $498,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,000 sq ft
- Lot:7,119 sqft
- Year Built:2012
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $498,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow247
- Parcel #M:0099 B:0001 L:0022
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count7
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeCape cod
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID117609342
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$518,324||$466K – $560K||+$4,249||$259||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,242/mo||$1.6K – $3K/mo||-$44||$1.12||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 01950 home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.5% rise for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is valued 23.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01950 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 91.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
Neighborhood for 8 Richardson Path
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Francis T Bresnahan Elementary (assigned) 1-3 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Rupert A Nock Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.6 mi
- Newburyport High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.6 mi
- Edward G. Molin Elementary (assigned) 4-5 & ungraded 1.6 mi
- George W Brown (assigned) PK-K & ungraded 3.0 mi
- River Valley Charter School K-8 & ungraded 1.7 mi
- Sparhawk School PK-12 2.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005