- Built in 1971
- Views: 1,658 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $284,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $292
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, HEATING \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Low-Rise, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 975 sqft
- Parcel #: M:162 B:35 L:0-1-4
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 87923936
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $168-445K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01773 home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Lincoln as a whole. Among 01773 homes, this home is valued 68.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01773, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.7% greater than in Lincoln, and 63.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01773 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lincoln.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01773 home values.
Nearby Schools in Lincoln
Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High (assigned)9-12 & ungraded4.8 mi
PK-5 & ungraded2.8 mi
PK-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!