- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8 Rimmon St, Seymour, CT 06483Studio, 1,586 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1850
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $231,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,586 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Parcel #: 320280
- Zillow Home ID: 57989822
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Rimmon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06483, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.3% lower than in Seymour, and 0.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06483 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seymour.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06483 home values.
- 6 Rimmon St Seymour, CT$191K31.51,186
- 9 Rimmon St Seymour, CT$196K211,086
- 8 Clifton St Seymour, CT$212K422,151
- 12 Rimmon St Seymour, CT$207K321,624
- 11 Rimmon St Seymour, CT$335K33.52,337
- 10 Clifton St Seymour, CT$284K533,094
- 2 Little Rd Guilford, CT$828K43.54,400
- 13 Rimmon St Seymour, CT$210K311,250
- 14 Clifton St Seymour, CT$229K422,020
- 13 Prospect St Seymour, CT$126K12792
- 20 Old Dr Seymour, CT$181K321,783
- 18 Old Dr Seymour, CT$227K31.51,316
- 18 Clifton St Seymour, CT$176K421,571
- 13 Clifton St Seymour, CT$159K311,030
- 15 Prospect St Seymour, CT$193K211,047
- 19 Rimmon St Seymour, CT--------
- 18 Rimmon St Seymour, CT$247K------
- 14 Prospect St # A Seymour, CT--------
- 15 Clifton St Seymour, CT$183K321,478
- 50 Prospect St Seymour, CT--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.