8 Romar Dr, Annapolis, MD 214033 beds, 2 baths, 2,021 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- 180 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2009 for $507,500
- Price/sqft: $267
- MLS #: AA8407432
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,021 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0267312452800
- Zillow Home ID: 36015870
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Romar Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21403 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.3% greater than in Annapolis, and 9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Annapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21403 home values.
- 10 Romar Dr Annapolis, MD$569K--32,100
- 14 Romar Dr Annapolis, MD$492K--22,021
- 9 Romar Dr Annapolis, MD$516K42.52,400
- 12 Romar Dr Annapolis, MD$1.14M--3.53,535
- 18 Romar Dr Annapolis, MD$503K321,659
- 6 Romar Dr Annapolis, MD$517K--22,168
- 16 Romar Dr Annapolis, MD$557K532,400
- 5 Romar Dr Annapolis, MD$474K--12,021
- 15 Romar Dr Annapolis, MD$1.13M--23,663
- 3051 Mimon Rd Annapolis, MD$761K--43,401
- 7 Romar Dr Annapolis, MD$501K321,760
- 3053 Mimon Rd Annapolis, MD$573K--2.52,444
- 2 Romar Dr Annapolis, MD$457K--1.51,378
- 11 Romar Dr Annapolis, MD$484K--21,668
- 4 Romar Dr Annapolis, MD$493K--1.52,021
- 3 Romar Dr Annapolis, MD$572K--22,100
- 3052 Mimon Rd Annapolis, MD$627K432,715
- 1 Romar Dr Annapolis, MD$506K422,021
- 13 Romar Dr Annapolis, MD$452K--32,021
- 3055 Mimon Rd Annapolis, MD$607K--32,700
Nearby Schools in Annapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!