8 Seawell Ct, Durham, NC 277035 beds, 3 baths, 3,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $361,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Neighborhood Pool
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 209025
- Zillow Home ID: 89697858
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Seawell Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27703 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 57.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% higher than in Durham, and 91% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27703 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27703 home values.
- 6 Seawell Ct Durham, NC--------
- 7 Seawell Ct Durham, NC$327K532,880
- 3 Riverland Farm Ct Durham, NC$363K533,302
- 3 Seawell Ct Durham, NC$283K432,448
- 1 Riverland Farm Ct Durham, NC--------
- 1902 Hemlock Hill Dr Durham, NC$280K432,363
- 2 Seawell Ct Durham, NC--------
- 5 Riverland Farm Ct Durham, NC$378K434,160
- 1 Seawell Ct Durham, NC$348K433,001
- 1 Seawell Ct Durham, NC$323K433,116
- 1804 Hemlock Hill Dr Durham, NC--------
- 2004 Hemlock Hill Dr Durham, NC$304K533,148
- 1802 Hemlock Hill Dr Durham, NC$343K42.52,803
- 4 Riverland Farm Ct Durham, NC$409K754,453
- 2102 Hemlock Hill Dr Durham, NC$309K653,727
- 2 Riverland Farm Ct Durham, NC$340K533,160
- 1 Antioch Ct Durham, NC--------
- 2104 Hemlock Hill Dr Durham, NC--------
- 1706 Hemlock Hill Dr Durham, NC$300K32.52,712
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.