This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1986
- Views: 1,657 all time views
- HOA Fee: $795
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jul 2000 for $390,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Area Num \ Bloomfield, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Type \ Fully Finished, Complex Management \ Professional-Off Site, Condo Type \ Contemporary, Condo Type \ End Unit, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Interior Feature \ Security System, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(s), Last Status \ Active, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Agreement, Mill Rate \ 34.8400, Neighborhood \ Bloomfield (3), Park Garage Type \ Assigned, Park Garage Type \ Attached, Property Sub Type \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Ranch, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 27
- Floor size: 2,157 sqft
- Parcel #: R00798
- Zillow Home ID: 59053100
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $260-420K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06002 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Bloomfield as a whole. Among 06002 homes, this home is valued 90.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% greater than in Bloomfield, and 45.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06002 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bloomfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06002 home values.
Nearby Schools in Bloomfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!