8 Sir Oliver Way, Bourne, MA 025323 beds, 4 baths, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1993
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Shopping, BEACH_MILES_TO \ Unknown, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, MASTER_BATH \ No, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Occupancy Only, RN_TYPE \ Single Family, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: M:006.0 P:188.00 D:03
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 55859360
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Sir Oliver Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02532, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.8% lower than in Town of Bourne, and 71.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02532 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Bourne.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02532 home values.
- 8 Sir Oliver Way # 0 Bourne, MA$205K321,200
- 6 Sir Oliver Way Bourne, MA$285K321,512
- 9 Sir Oliver Way Bourne, MA$354K221,536
- 7 Sir Oliver Way Bourne, MA$301K321,144
- 4 Sir Oliver Way Bourne, MA$222K21768
- 5 Sir Oliver Way Bourne, MA$324K221,144
- 3 Sir Oliver Way Bourne, MA$283K321,536
- 11 Chart Well Dr Bourne, MA$265K321,144
- 2 Sir Oliver Way Bourne, MA$267K221,144
- 2 Cranberry Knoll Ct Buzzards Bay, MA$305K22.51,948
- 9 Blue Meadow Ct Bourne, MA$310K22.52,000
- 18 Berrywood Ct Buzzards Bay, MA$549K33.52,045
- 6 Cranberry Knoll Ct Bourne, MA$328K22.52,070
- 7 Berrywood Ct Buzzards Bay, MA$324K22.52,045
- 10 Hollyhock Knoll Ct Bourne, MA$506K242,900
- 10 Blue Meadow Ct Buzzards Bay, MA$312K22.51,945
- 3 Blue Meadow Ct Bourne, MA$464K23.52,550
- 11 Holly Hill Ct Bourne, MA$439K33.51,600
- 8 Cranberry Knoll Ct # 0 Bourne, MA$304K22.51,960
- 9 Chart Well Dr Bourne, MA$236K21864
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.