8 Stonington Cmns UNIT 27, Stonington, CT 063782 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,165 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2005
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $1,195,000
- Water View,Waterfront,3 or More Fireplaces,Balcony,Carpeted Floors,Deck / Patio,Elevator,Granite Countertops,Handicap Features,Hardwood Floors,Pantry,Refrigerator,Storage,Tile Flooring,Washer / Dryer in Bldg,Wood Floors,Hardwood Flooring
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,165 sqft
- Parcel #: 0356336
- Zillow Home ID: 72566398
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Stonington Cmns UNIT 27
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06378, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% lower than in Town of Stonington, and 13% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06378 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Stonington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06378 home values.
- Unit H5$231K11526
- Unit 21$1.52M233,174
- Unit 11$805K22.52,158
- Unit 19$937K22.52,396
- Unit 20$449K221,768
- Unit H4$222K11596
- Unit 24$734K221,800
- Unit 15$364K221,598
- Unit 18$502K221,770
- Unit 16$679K23.52,165
- Unit 25$523K221,789
- Unit 1$652K221,768
- Unit 7$454K112,418
- Unit 14$542K222,003
- Unit 28$864K222,016
- Unit 10$466K111,416
- Unit 17$336K121,396
- Unit H2$244K11778
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292