- Built in 1973
- Views: 1,357 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $107,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $96
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Club House, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ None, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Heat, HOA Fee Includes \ Hot Water, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 180
- Floor size: 1,115 sqft
- Parcel #: R:5250 N:8 U:E
- Zillow Home ID: 61800990
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $140-245K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06032 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Farmington as a whole. Among 06032 homes, this home is valued 48.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 38.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% greater than in Farmington, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (15)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 8 Talcott Forest Rd|
Nearby Schools in Farmington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!