8 Ten Eyck Ave, Albany, NY 122094 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,808 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Flooring: Softwood
- Parking: Off street
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,808 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 99
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 01010007506800020140000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29654406
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Ten Eyck Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Delaware Avenue, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.6% lower than in Albany, and 67.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Delaware Avenue home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Delaware Avenue home values.
- 10 Ten Eyck Ave Albany, NY$132K31.51,692
- 4 Ten Eyck Ave Albany, NY$98K21--
- 16 Ten Eyck Ave Albany, NY$155K41.52,304
- 15 Ten Eyck Ave Albany, NY$131K321,846
- 15 Ten Eyck Ave Albany, NY$158K321,800
- 18 Ten Eyck Ave Albany, NY$165K41.52,312
- 56 Whitehall Rd Albany, NY$113K21.51,232
- 7 Ten Eyck Ave Albany, NY$188K41.52,992
- 5 Ten Eyck Ave Albany, NY$182K432,342
- 17 Ten Eyck Ave Albany, NY$163K62.52,528
- 19 Ten Eyck Ave Albany, NY$148K622,752
- 3 Ten Eyck Ave Albany, NY$132K311,680
- 21 Ten Eyck Ave Albany, NY$189K822,688
- 1 Ten Eyck Ave Albany, NY--------
- 4 Kate St Albany, NY$172K622,632
- 23 Ten Eyck Ave Albany, NY$165K622,556
- 58 Whitehall Rd Albany, NY$113K311,280
- 467 Delaware Ave Albany, NY$261KStudio13,500
- 25 Ten Eyck Ave Albany, NY$146K622,528
- 61 Whitehall Rd Albany, NY$134K622,852
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.