A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Close to public transportation and shopping.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1885
- Views: 3,351 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $399,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $113
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: Water
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,525 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Parcel #: M:080 B:585 L:040
- Zillow Home ID: 56078232
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $300-397K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01902 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Lynn as a whole. Among 01902 homes, this home is valued 81.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 29.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% higher than in Lynn, and 1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
|12 Tudor St Lynn, MA||$368K||3||3||2,547|
|135 Nahant St Lynn, MA||$572K||9||5.5||4,196|
|139 Nahant St Lynn, MA||$504K||6||5||2,248|
|16 Tudor St Lynn, MA||$360K||5||3||2,472|
|11 Beach Rd APT 17 Lynn, MA||--||1||1||600|
|11 Beach Rd APT 12 Lynn, MA||--||1||1||600|
|11 Beach Rd APT 10 Lynn, MA||--||1||1||600|
|127 Nahant St Lynn, MA||$316K||3||2||1,470|
|11 Tudor St Lynn, MA||$503K||--||4||4,013|
|19 Tudor St APT 1 Lynn, MA||$122K||1||1||554|
|19 Tudor St APT 3 Lynn, MA||$132K||2||1||703|
|19 Tudor St APT 4 Lynn, MA||$121K||1||1||600|
|19 Tudor St APT 2 Lynn, MA||$140K||2||1||780|
|20 Tudor St Lynn, MA||$268K||3||1.5||1,295|
|117 Nahant St UNIT 4 Lynn, MA||$122K||1||1||580|
|143 Nahant St Lynn, MA||$324K||2||1||1,176|
|17 Beach Rd APT 22 Lynn, MA||--||1||1||600|
|17 Tudor St Lynn, MA||$291K||3||2||1,152|
|9 Beach Rd APT 1 Lynn, MA||$208K||2||1||1,229|
|9 Beach Rd APT 2 Lynn, MA||$227K||2||1||1,277|
Nearby Schools in Lynn
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
PK-7 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!