This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- 3200 square feet
- 3 or 4 bedrooms / 3.5 baths plus 3rd floor bonus space with bathroom and closet.
- Full basement
- New roof January 2014, new custom copper front exterior lanterns March 2014.
- Charming brick with lots of details including brick walkways, exterior wood shutters with copper drip caps, wood interior plantation shutters, formal living room & dining room, spacious kitchen with 48 inch Thermador fridge, office, sunroom, loads of storage, numerous built-ins, laundry room, den/4th bedroom with adjoining bathroom.
- .314 acre lot with mature trees and detached garage
- Wonderful street with lovely neighbors and sought after community feel! Easter Parade, July Fourth Celebration, Summer Block gatherings, Halloween Hotdog Supper, and more.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2003 for $342,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 92
- Lot width: 86
- Parcel #: 0096000600600
- Zillow Home ID: 10991756
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 29605 home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Greenville as a whole. Among 29605 homes, this home is valued 288.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 70.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.1% higher than in Greenville, and 49.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29605 home values.
|8 W Prentiss Avenue Greenville, SC||$460K||3||3.5||3,200|
|12 W Prentiss Ave Greenville, SC||$456K||2||1.5||3,946|
|7 Mills Ave Greenville, SC||$333K||4||2||1,752|
|16 W Prentiss Ave Greenville, SC||$425K||3||2.5||3,204|
|15 W Prentiss Ave Greenville, SC||$545K||4||3.5||3,981|
|17 W Prentiss Ave Greenville, SC||$712K||4||3.5||5,127|
|11 W Prentiss Ave Greenville, SC||$443K||3||2.5||3,300|
|9 W Prentiss Ave Greenville, SC||$409K||4||3.5||2,550|
|7 W Prentiss Ave Greenville, SC||$442K||3||3||3,000|
|19 W Prentiss Ave Greenville, SC||$302K||4||2.5||2,068|
|5 W Prentiss Ave Greenville, SC||$429K||3||4||2,870|
|20 W Prentiss Ave Greenville, SC||$485K||5||3.5||4,300|
|21 W Prentiss Ave Greenville, SC||$616K||4||2||3,268|
|7 Grove Valley Ln Greenville Sc # 29605 Greenville, SC||--||--||--||--|
|7 Grove Rd Greenville, SC||$240K||3||2.5||1,452|
|23 W Prentiss Ave Greenville, SC||$271K||2||2||1,456|
|1307 Augusta St Greenville, SC||$307K||3||2.5||--|
|207 Elm St Greenville, SC||$311K||3||2||2,530|
|24 W Prentiss Ave Greenville, SC||$394K||3||2||2,815|
|1207 Augusta St Greenville, SC||$366K||4||2||2,624|
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!