8 Wagon Rd, Enfield, CT 060823 beds, 1 bath, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $73,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Car Port, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0934 B:0002 L:0025
- Zillow Home ID: 57712064
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Wagon Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06082 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.1% higher than in Enfield, and 32.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06082 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Enfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06082 home values.
- 6 Wagon Rd Enfield, CT$159K31.51,056
- 9 Wagon Rd Enfield, CT$185K421,512
- 7 Wagon Rd Enfield, CT$162K321,488
- 10 Wagon Rd Enfield, CT$157K411,300
- 5 Wagon Rd Enfield, CT$200K321,500
- 11 Wagon Rd Enfield, CT$192K41.51,436
- 2 Wagon Rd Enfield, CT$151K31.51,245
- 4 Wagon Rd Enfield, CT$215K422,080
- 3 Wagon Rd Enfield, CT$190K411,867
- 1 Wagon Rd Enfield, CT$198K321,458
- 5 Overhill Rd Enfield, CT$170K421,387
- 7 Overhill Rd Enfield, CT$166K321,206
- 12 Wagon Rd Enfield, CT$220K421,905
- 3 Overhill Rd Enfield, CT$172K421,469
- 6 Carriage Dr Enfield, CT$185K41.51,503
- 1 Overhill Rd Enfield, CT$150K31.51,056
- 11 Overhill Rd Enfield, CT$140K31.51,296
- 13 Wagon Rd Enfield, CT$168K311,008
- 8 Carriage Dr Enfield, CT$121K311,008
- 15 Post Rd Enfield, CT$146K311,008
Nearby Schools in Enfield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!