8 Wildwood Rd, Portland, CT 064803 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,288 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.15 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Heating: Baseboard
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S),3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S),Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Additional Room Type \ Laundry,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Hood,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present,Attic \ Pulldown Stairs,Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out,Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished,Cooling System Type \ None,Deck Type Description \ Upper Level,Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch,Driveway Type \ Paved,Electrical \ Circuit Breaker,Energy Features \ Attic Fan,Energy Features \ Full Screens,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove,Exterior Feature \ Fence,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Under House,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Heat Type \ Wood/Coal Stove,Hot Water Source \ Domestic,Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan,Interior Feature \ Chair Rail,Interior Feature \ Crown Molding,Interior Feature \ Slider,Kitchen Description \ Island,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded,Lot Description \ Sloping,Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S),Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum,Mechanical Equipment \ Security System,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector,Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Raised Ranch,Water Source \ Private Well,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,288 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Zillow Home ID: 2115832097
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Wildwood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06480, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% higher than in Town of Portland, and 150.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06480 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06480 home values.
- 8 Wildwood Rd Portland, CT$238K331,288
- 10 Wildwood Rd Portland, CT$275K431,594
- 7 Wildwood Rd Portland, CT$262K42.51,350
- 11 Wildwood Rd Portland, CT$193K321,252
- 5 Wildwood Rd Portland, CT$242K21.51,927
- 6 Wildwood Rd Portland, CT$260K42.51,596
- 12 Wildwood Rd Portland, CT$267K32.51,936
- 13 Wildwood Rd Portland, CT$251K321,248
- 3 Wildwood Rd Portland, CT$251K32.52,000
- 101 Culver Ln Portland, CT$238K321,928
- 7 Birch Tree Hill Rd Portland, CT$260K31.51,832
- 89 Culver Ln Portland, CT--------
- 89 Culver Ln Portland, CT$334K32.52,444
- 11 Birch Tree Hill Rd Portland, CT$253K321,293
- 100 Culver Ln Portland, CT$277K21.51,614
- 2 Wildwood Rd Portland, CT$354K32.52,353
- 5 Birch Tree Hill Rd Portland, CT$257K31.52,200
- Wildwood Rd Portland, CT$238K32.51,288
- 81 Culver Ln Portland, CT$268K41.51,588
- Wildwood Rd Portland, CT$354K32.52,353
Nearby Schools in Town of Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292