8 Willey Creek Rd, Durham, NH 038244 beds, 3 baths, 3,674 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4.73 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- 163 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $806,200
- Price/sqft: $217
- MLS #: 4350739
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Softwood
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,674 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: DRHM M:12 B:16 L:12
- Zillow Home ID: 86853059
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Willey Creek Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03824, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.5% greater than in Town of Durham, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03824 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03824 home values.
- 15 Edgerly Garrison Rd Durham, NH$472K332,280
- 11 Edgerly Garrison Rd Durham, NH$406K32.252,572
- 11 Edgerly Garrison Rd Durham, NH$462K32.51,568
- 14 Edgerly Garrison Rd Durham, NH$580K445,199
- 10 Edgerly Garrison Rd Durham, NH$356K42.53,989
- 12 Willey Creek Rd Durham, NH$520K42.52,480
- 9 Willey Creek Rd Durham, NH$388K42.53,154
- 11 Willey Creek Rd Durham, NH$288K41.51,824
- 50 Langley Rd Durham, NH$954K------
- 7 Edgerly Garrison Rd Durham, NH$356K322,268
- 11 Colony Cove Rd Durham, NH$295K321,517
- 15 Colony Cove Rd Durham, NH$315K42.51,930
- 5 Edgerly Garrison Rd Durham, NH$320K422,110
- 44 Colony Cove Rd Durham, NH$778K43.53,282
- 19 Colony Cove Rd Durham, NH$382K42.52,871
- 36 Colony Cove Rd Durham, NH$416K321,196
- 32 Colony Cove Rd Durham, NH$849K33.54,246
- 30 Colony Cove Rd Durham, NH$475K222,048
- 38 Colony Cove Rd Durham, NH$285K------
- 28 Colony Cove Rd Durham, NH$423K221,332
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!