- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 35 days on Zillow
- Views: 858 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: May 2015 for $207,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $68
- MLS #: 152356
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 720 sqft
- RV Parking
- Garage\Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage\Carport \ Garage Door Opener, Water\Sewer\Gas \ Septic, # Stories \ 2 Story, Waterfront \ None, Basement\Foundation \ Full, Electric \ 200 Amps, Water\Sewer\Gas \ Well Drilled, Interior Features\Windows \ Alarm System, Exterior Features \ Paved Drive, Exterior Features \ Underground Utilities, Basement\Foundation \ Walkout, Water Heater \ Propane, Basement\Foundation \ Poured, Heating \ Radiant In Floor, Interior Features\Windows \ Water Softener-Owned, Appliances \ Carbon Monoxide Detector, Appliances \ Cook Top, Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Appliances \ W\D Hookups, Views \ Residential, Basement\Foundation \ Concrete, Style \ Farmhouse, Heating \ Propane\Hot Water, Interior Features\Windows \ French Doors, Appliances \ Water Softener-Owned, Heating \ Steam\Radiators, Heating \ Buried Tank
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,049 sqft
- Lot depth: 198
- Lot width: 220
- Parcel #: 09460023100000010010310000
- Zillow Home ID: 80005750
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $170-350K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New York home values will increase 0.7% next year. Among 12962 homes, this home is 139.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12962, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.1% lower than in Schuyler Falls, and 90.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12962 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Schuyler Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Roxie Ln Morrisonville, NY||--||--||--||--|
|9 Willow Way Morrisonville, NY||$278K||3||2.5||3,088|
|10 Willow Way Morrisonville, NY||$230K||3||2.5||2,154|
|6 Willow Way Morrisonville, NY||$283K||5||3.5||3,850|
|27 Roxie Ln Morrisonville, NY||$178K||4||2||1,974|
|7 Willow Way Morrisonville, NY||$230K||3||2.5||2,264|
|42 Roxie Ln Morrisonville, NY||$169K||3||2||930|
|28 Roxie Ln Morrisonville, NY||$206K||2||2||1,918|
|4 Willow Way Morrisonville, NY||$198K||3||2.5||1,652|
|19 Roxie Ln Morrisonville, NY||$171K||3||2||1,542|
|5 Willow Way Morrisonville, NY||$262K||4||2.5||3,208|
|20 Roxie Ln Morrisonville, NY||$226K||4||2.5||2,447|
|37 Roxie Ln Morrisonville, NY||$195K||3||2||1,770|
|Roxie Ln Schuyler Falls, NY||--||--||--||--|
|3 Willow Way Morrisonville, NY||$205K||3||2.5||1,956|
|2 Willow Way Morrisonville, NY||$259K||4||2.5||2,824|
|12 Roxie Ln Morrisonville, NY||$165K||3||2||1,346|
|Route 22B Schuyler Falls, NY||--||--||--||--|
|43 Roxie Ln Morrisonville, NY||$196K||3||1.5||1,500|
|1584 State Route 22b Morrisonville, NY||$164K||3||2||1,852|
Nearby Schools in Schuyler Falls
PK-12 & ungraded21.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!