8 Wilson St, Saugus, MA 019063 beds, 2 baths, 1,584 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 10/5 11am-2pm
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- 69 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Nov 2000 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $227
- MLS #: 71718265
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight, FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Parcel #: M:010-E B:0003 L:0002
- Zillow Home ID: 56132098
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Wilson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01906, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% lower than in Saugus, and 68% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01906 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saugus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01906 home values.
- 12 Auburn Ct Saugus, MA$365K31.51,516
- 12 Wilson St Saugus, MA$269K31.51,520
- 10 Wilson St Saugus, MA$410K32.52,675
- 5 Wilson St Saugus, MA$436K432,004
- 53 Summer St Saugus, MA$265K211,137
- 59 Summer St Saugus, MA$288K32.51,589
- 63 Summer St Saugus, MA$326K321,821
- 8 Auburn Ct Saugus, MA$465K532,810
- 58 Summer St Saugus, MA$363K41.52,214
- 65 Summer St Saugus, MA$366K422,019
- 35 Greystone Rd Saugus, MA$313K311,014
- 51 Summer St Saugus, MA$364K332,845
- 67 Summer St Saugus, MA$327K31.51,819
- 49 Summer St Saugus, MA$317K311,682
- 64 Summer St Saugus, MA$317K311,512
- 69 Summer St Saugus, MA$341K311,772
- 50 Summer St Saugus, MA$305K411,217
- 56 Summer St Saugus, MA$348K31.51,324
- 68 Summer St Saugus, MA$334K41.52,100
- 60 Summer St Saugus, MA$328K321,372
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.