- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Views: 1,264 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $180,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $110
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Full Bath, 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Walkin Closet, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Yes, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Attic \ Storage Space, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Feature \ Storage Area, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, FamRm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, FamRm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage Type \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Heat Pump, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room Description \ Den, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 19
- Floor size: 1,642 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: R:5300 N:8
- Zillow Home ID: 58136563
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $179-270K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06032 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Farmington as a whole. Among 06032 homes, this home is valued 31.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 29.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% higher than in Farmington, and 14.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
Nearby Schools in Farmington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!