8 Winding Canyon Ct, Algonquin, IL 601024 beds, 3 baths, 2,114 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $222,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,114 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0302126008
- Zillow Home ID: 59806615
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8 Winding Canyon Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60102 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.3% higher than in Algonquin, and 413.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60102 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Algonquin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60102 home values.
- 6 Winding Canyon Ct Algonquin, IL$229K------
- 10 Winding Canyon Ct Algonquin, IL$229K------
- 4 Winding Canyon Ct Algonquin, IL$196K321,490
- 371 Quarry Ln Algonquin, IL$235K------
- 12 Winding Canyon Ct Algonquin, IL$230K32.5--
- 381 Quarry Ln Algonquin, IL$200K------
- 2 Winding Canyon Ct Algonquin, IL$191K------
- 391 Quarry Ln Algonquin, IL$239K432,094
- 7 Winding Canyon Ct Algonquin, IL$219K------
- 15 Winding Canyon Ct Algonquin, IL$228K------
- 9 Winding Canyon Ct Algonquin, IL--52.52,600
- 5 Winding Canyon Ct Algonquin, IL$215K------
- 11 Winding Canyon Ct Algonquin, IL$234K------
- 13 Winding Canyon Ct Algonquin, IL$270K------
- 3 Winding Canyon Ct Algonquin, IL$234K------
- 1 Winding Canyon Ct Algonquin, IL$234K------
- 390 Quarry Ln Algonquin, IL$240K------
- 380 Quarry Ln Algonquin, IL$224K32.51,888
- 421 Winding Canyon Way Algonquin, IL$254K------
- 410 Winding Canyon Way Algonquin, IL$196K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!