- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 1,377 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $201,250
- Last sale price/sqft: $235
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 5 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cottage, STYLE \ Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 856 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:003 L:159
- Zillow Home ID: 56858106
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $170-365K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02766 home values will decrease 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.9% fall for Norton as a whole. Among 02766 homes, this home is valued 20.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 43.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02766, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Norton, and 22.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02766 home values.
|9 Woodland Rd Norton, MA||$242K||3||1.5||1,176|
|10 Woodland Rd Norton, MA||$249K||3||2||1,507|
|391 Reservoir St Norton, MA||$256K||3||2||1,516|
|387 Reservoir St Norton, MA||$216K||2||1||1,142|
|7 Woodland Rd Norton, MA||$273K||3||1||1,782|
|383 Reservoir St Norton, MA||$247K||3||1||1,232|
|11 Woodland Rd Norton, MA||$238K||2||1.5||1,176|
|388 Reservoir St Norton, MA||$684K||3||3.5||4,336|
|15 Woodland Rd Norton, MA||$212K||2||1||988|
|384 Reservoir St Norton, MA||$262K||3||1.5||1,507|
|2 N Highland Rd Norton, MA||$248K||3||2||1,160|
|16 Woodland Rd Norton, MA||$240K||2||1||985|
|9 Holly Rd Norton, MA||$248K||2||1||1,464|
|424 Reservoir St Norton, MA||$473K||5||3.5||2,992|
|424 Reservoir St Norton, MA||$516K||5||3.5||2,800|
|14 N Highland Rd Norton, MA||$217K||2||1||908|
|14 Woodland Rd Norton, MA||$258K||3||2||1,716|
|3 N Highland Rd Norton, MA||$238K||4||2||1,750|
|401 Reservoir St Norton, MA||$266K||4||2||2,232|
|16 S Highland Rd Norton, MA||$388K||3||2.5||2,403|
Nearby Schools in Norton
3-5 & ungraded2.1 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!