8 Yarmouth StAPT 2, Boston, MA 02116
Sold on 1/8/14: $723,600
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:805 sq ft
- Lot:805 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:Jan 2014 for $723,600
- Heating Type:Baseboard, Forced air, Heat pump
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringTile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Trash compactor, Washer
- Additional FeaturesAdult Community \ No,Amenities \ Bike Path,Amenities \ Highway Access,Amenities \ House of Worship,Amenities \ Laundromat,Amenities \ Medical Facility,Amenities \ Park,Amenities \ Private School,Amenities \ Public School,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Amenities \ Swimming Pool,Amenities \ T-Station,Amenities \ Tennis Court,Amenities \ University,Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails,Appliances \ Compactor,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Disposal,Appliances \ Dryer,Appliances \ Microwave,Appliances \ Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Appliances \ Washer,Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Assc Pool \ No,Assoc Security \ Other (See Remarks),Basement \ N,Beachfront \ Yes,Complex Complete \ Yes,Condo Association \ Yes,Construction \ Brick,Construction \ Stone/Concrete,Cooling \ Central Air,Cooling \ Heat Pump,Disclosure \ N,Exterior \ Brick,Exterior Unit Features \ Deck - Composite,FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Heating \ Central Heat,Heating \ Electric,Heating \ Electric Baseboard,Heating \ Forced Air,Hot Water \ Electric,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ Undisclosed,Listing Alert \ No,Management \ Owner Association,Master Bath \ No,Parking Feature \ Tandem,Pets Allowed \ Yes w/ Restrictions,SEWER \ City/Town Sewer,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Other,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Mid-Rise,Style \ Rowhouse,Type \ Condo,Unit Placement \ Middle,Utility Connections \ for Electric Dryer,Utility Connections \ for Electric Oven,Utility Connections \ for Electric Range,WATER \ City/Town Water,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Built Source \ Public Record,Year Round \ Yes,
- Last Remodel Year1986
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #W:04 P:00654 S:004
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count4
- Unit Floor #2
- Zillow Home ID59165168
- Days on Zillow68
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$659,926||$601K – $706K||+$12,731||$819||03/16/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,104/mo||$2.7K – $3.9K/mo||+$42||$3.86||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will increase 6.9% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 20.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.6% lower than in Boston, and 92.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 8 Yarmouth Street APT 2
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005