80 21st Ave, San Francisco, CA 941215 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $3,300,000
- Price/sqft: $825
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: City, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 32
- Parcel #: 1338 013
- Zillow Home ID: 15089117
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 80 21st Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34% greater than in San Francisco, and 81.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake home values.
- 1926 Lake St San Francisco, CA$3.09M53.52,988
- 1922 Lake St San Francisco, CA$3.2M442,580
- 60 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$2.83M32.52,750
- 80 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$3.32M54.25--
- 1920 Lake St San Francisco, CA$2.15M--12,420
- 58 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$2.15M--12,210
- 50 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$4.16M534,223
- 85 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$2.78M--42,647
- 1918 Lake St San Francisco, CA$2.21M32.52,310
- 44 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$3.73M443,375
- 1916 Lake St San Francisco, CA$3.17M--23,038
- 2010 Lake St San Francisco, CA$2.13M--31,925
- 40 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$3.54M533,375
- 106 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$1.42M--11,427
- 1914 Lake St San Francisco, CA$3.12M43.52,790
- 57 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$2.93M312,272
- 2014 Lake St San Francisco, CA$1.99M322,000
- 110-112 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$2.38M--32,397
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.