80 Brandywine Pl SW, Washington, DC 200323 beds, 2 baths, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,090 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $219
- Finished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6174 0014
- Zillow Home ID: 529395
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 80 Brandywine Pl Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bellevue market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.8% greater than in Washington, and 41.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bellevue home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bellevue home values.
- 82 Brandywine Pl SW Washington, DC$174K31800
- 86 Brandywine Pl SW Washington, DC$202K31.5912
- 88 Brandywine Pl SW Washington, DC$183K31944
- 4069 Martin Luther King Jr Ave SW Washington, DC$241K211,152
- 90 Brandywine Pl SW Washington, DC$175K21800
- 1st St SW Washington, DC$157K42.5832
- 94 Brandywine Pl SW Washington, DC$182K31.5800
- 95 Brandywine Pl SW Washington, DC$261K21850
- 4060 Martin Luther King Jr Ave SW Washington, DC$237K211,040
- 4060 1st St SW Washington, DC$181K21800
- 96 Brandywine Pl SW Washington, DC$149K22944
- 4058 1st St SW Washington, DC$201K21832
- 4056 1st St SW Washington, DC$210K21.5912
- 4061 Martin Luther King Jr Ave SW Washington, DC$256K21.51,200
- Martin Luther King Jr Ave SW Washington, DC$246K321,232
- Martin Luther King Jr Ave SW Washington, DC$256K21.51,200
- 98 Brandywine Pl SW Washington, DC$194K21.5800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!