80 Broad StUNIT 1001, Boston, MA 02110
Sold on 12/12/12: $810,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:1,100 sq ft
- Lot:1,100 sqft
- Year Built:2006
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $810,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Days on Zillow358
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #W:03 P:03990 S:162
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID81857944
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$751,645||$692K – $819K||-$13,070||$683||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,138/mo||$2.6K – $4.2K/mo||-$112||$2.85||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Downtown home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is valued 3.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.6% less than in Boston, and 93.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
Neighborhood for 80 Broad Street UNIT 1001
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.5 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Adams Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Harvard-Kent Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.2 mi
- Dante Alighieri (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 1.3 mi
- McKay K-8 School (assigned) K-8 & ungraded 1.4 mi
- East Boston Ecc (assigned) PK-1 & ungraded 1.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005