This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.77 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Views: 7,596 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $36,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 4th Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Additional Room Type \ Maids Room, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Was Removed, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Circular, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Cabana, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Above Ground, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Heat Type \ Steam, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, In-Law Access \ Separate Entry, Interior Feature \ Atrium, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Wine Cellar, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Electric Air Filter, Mechanical Equipment \ House Wired for Multi-Line Phones, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Library, Other Room 2 Description \ Loft, Pool Type \ In Ground, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 16
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,928 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 0042463
- Zillow Home ID: 57696377
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $270-500K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06010 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Bristol as a whole. Among 06010 homes, this home is valued 155.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 41.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% greater than in Bristol, and 98.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
|70 Broadview St Bristol, CT||$750K||9||7||8,430|
|58 Broadview St Bristol, CT||$188K||3||3||1,938|
|44 Broadview St Bristol, CT||$183K||5||2.5||2,058|
|5 Oakland St Bristol, CT||$270K||5||3.5||3,759|
|29 Broadview St Bristol, CT||$170K||5||1.5||1,688|
|4 Oakland St Bristol, CT||$310K||7||4||3,580|
|47 Broadview St Bristol, CT||$159K||3||1.5||1,716|
|21 Oakland St Bristol, CT||$170K||2||2.5||1,771|
|55 Carleton Pl Bristol, CT||$156K||2||1.5||1,515|
|118 Stearns St Bristol, CT||$220K||4||3||2,629|
|41 Broadview St Bristol, CT||$210K||6||2.5||2,833|
|126 Stearns St Bristol, CT||$166K||3||1.5||1,663|
|38 Broadview St Bristol, CT||$242K||6||2.5||2,950|
|110 Stearns St Bristol, CT||$191K||4||3||2,290|
|125 Stearns St Bristol, CT||$230K||6||2||3,322|
|108 Stearns St Bristol, CT||$139K||3||1||1,100|
|22 Oakland St Bristol, CT||$244K||5||3.5||2,773|
|35 Broadview St Bristol, CT||$214K||6||1.5||2,572|
|106 Stearns St Bristol, CT||$227K||8||3||3,278|
|121 Stearns St Bristol, CT||$239K||8||3||3,797|
Nearby Schools in Bristol
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!