- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 5,752 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $207
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Remodeled, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 968 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:022 L:450
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56846348
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $207-309K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02048 home values will decrease 2.5% next year, compared to a 2.7% decrease for Mansfield as a whole. Among 02048 homes, this home is valued 30.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02048, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Mansfield, and 53.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02048 home values.
|84 Charles St Mansfield, MA||$285K||3||1||1,130|
|17 Shields St Mansfield, MA||$284K||3||1.5||1,224|
|70-72 Charles St Mansfield, MA||$334K||4||2||2,320|
|16 Keefe Ave Newton, MA||$432K||3||1||1,402|
|21 Shields St Mansfield, MA||$311K||4||1||1,664|
|11 Shields St Mansfield, MA||$290K||3||1.5||1,464|
|85-87 Charles St Mansfield, MA||$304K||4||2||1,800|
|25 Keefe Ln Mansfield, MA||$334K||3||1.5||1,698|
|94 Charles St Mansfield, MA||$250K||3||1||1,103|
|66 Charles St Mansfield, MA||$276K||3||1||1,214|
|69 Charles St Mansfield, MA||$317K||3||1||1,608|
|29 Shields St Mansfield, MA||$283K||3||1.5||1,496|
|96-98 Charles St Mansfield, MA||$301K||4||2||1,800|
|89 Charles St Mansfield, MA||$306K||3||2||1,470|
|71 Oakland St Mansfield, MA||$308K||4||2||2,005|
|18 Shields St Mansfield, MA||$303K||3||1.5||1,576|
|77-79 Oakland St Mansfield, MA||$323K||4||2||2,311|
|12 Shields St Mansfield, MA||$321K||3||2||1,666|
|85 Oakland St Mansfield, MA||$326K||4||1.5||1,904|
|26 Shields St Mansfield, MA||$305K||3||2||1,324|
Nearby Schools in Mansfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!