- Built in 1971
- Views: 832 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $125,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $129
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ Floored, Condo Type \ End Unit, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S), Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 10
- Floor size: 972 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: M:31 B:47 L:109 X:1D
- Zillow Home ID: 63009207
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $105-200K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06801 home values will decrease 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.7% fall for Town of Bethel as a whole. Among 06801 homes, this home is valued 48.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.6% less than in Town of Bethel, and 18.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06801 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Bethel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06801 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Bethel
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!