- Lot: 0.73 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Views: 1,296 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $555,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $235
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 4th Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,357 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 261918328398
- Zillow Home ID: 58060899
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $399-925K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06355 home values will fall 3.9% next year, compared to a 3.2% decrease for Mystic as a whole. Among 06355 homes, this home is valued 119.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 50.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06355, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.5% less than in Mystic, and 29.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06355 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mystic.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06355 home values.
|70 Clift St Mystic, CT||$376K||3||1.5||1,442|
|100 Clift St Mystic, CT||$879K||6||3.5||3,700|
|42 Clift St Mystic, CT||$558K||3||3||2,694|
|39 Pearl St Mystic, CT||$390K||3||2||2,191|
|85 Clift St Mystic, CT||$370K||3||2||1,930|
|71 Clift St Mystic, CT||$306K||3||1||1,232|
|63 Clift St Mystic, CT||$295K||4||2||1,172|
|36 Pearl St Mystic, CT||$543K||5||2.5||2,920|
|41 Pearl St Mystic, CT||$222K||3||2||1,243|
|51 Clift St Mystic, CT||$272K||3||1||1,094|
|112 Clift St Mystic, CT||$737K||3||3||2,647|
|36 Pearl St Groton, CT||$524K||5||2.1||2,920|
|5 Grove Ave Mystic, CT||$326K||Studio||--||1,700|
|149 Clift St Mystic, CT||$264K||1||2||1,312|
|53 Pearl St Mystic, CT||$442K||5||3||2,496|
|30 Clift St Mystic, CT||$435K||4||2||2,445|
|42 Pearl St Mystic, CT||--||2||1||--|
|7 Grove Ave Mystic, CT||$345K||3||2||1,700|
|153 Clift St Mystic, CT||$220K||2||1.5||896|
|7 Grove Ave Mystic, CT||$314K||3||2||1,700|
Nearby Schools in Mystic
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!