- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
80 Cydot Dr, North Kingstown, RI 028523 beds, 3 baths, 2,230 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a close knit community with a mix of young families and older folks whose grandchildren come to visit. It is a great, safe place to raise children and to watch your family grow.
- Lot: 0.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $278,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Park, Water
- new septic, new roof, new oil tank, new paint throughout, updated bath fixtures, move right in.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,230 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:087 B:032
- Zillow Home ID: 65992630
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 80 Cydot Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02852, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.1% higher than in North Kingstown, and 14.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02852 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Kingstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02852 home values.
- 70 Cydot Dr North Kingstown, RI$269K31.51,596
- 65 Lantern Ln North Kingstown, RI$510K43.53,568
- 81 Cydot Dr North Kingstown, RI$279K42.51,790
- 61 Cydot Dr North Kingstown, RI$233K31.51,144
- 90 Cydot Dr North Kingstown, RI--------
- 56 Cydot Dr North Kingstown, RI$234K31.51,438
- 55 Lantern Ln North Kingstown, RI$291K32.51,904
- 51 Cydot Dr North Kingstown, RI$227K31.51,371
- 44 Cydot Dr North Kingstown, RI$274K421,699
- 102 Cydot Dr North Kingstown, RI$271K321,508
- 119 Cydot Dr North Kingstown, RI$303K32.51,633
- 45 Lantern Ln North Kingstown, RI$248K321,400
- 39 Cydot Dr North Kingstown, RI$301K41.51,840
- 74 Barolay Dr North Kingstown, RI$244K321,750
- 112 Daniel Dr North Kingstown, RI$512K42.53,160
- 30 Cydot Dr North Kingstown, RI$243K31.51,572
- 27 Cydot Dr North Kingstown, RI$315K432,301
- 75 Lantern Ln North Kingstown, RI$275K321,210
- 116 Cydot Dr North Kingstown, RI$315K322,343
- 58 Barolay Dr North Kingstown, RI$328K41.51,568
Nearby Schools in North Kingstown
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.