- Built in 1972
- Views: 4,840 all time views
- HOA Fee: $350
- Parking: Carport, Off street
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $550,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $622
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Association Fees Include \ Decks, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Hot Water, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Building Type \ Condo, Communications \ Intercom, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Laminate, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Baseboard, Heating \ Electric, HOA Amenities \ Additional Storage, HOA Amenities \ Cable/ Satellite TV, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Laundry Facility - Coin-Op, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Condominium, Unit Features \ Top Floor or Penthouse, View \ Local/Neighborhood
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 884 sqft
- Parcel #: 105050050
- Zillow Home ID: 15627492
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $650-940K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94010 home values will rise 2.9% next year, compared to a 3.7% rise for Burlingame as a whole. Among 94010 homes, this home is valued 58.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% lower than in Burlingame, and 99% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94010 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Burlingame.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94010 home values.
Nearby Schools in Burlingame
Burlingame High (assigned)9-120.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!