- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1884
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $317,000
- Price/sqft: $242
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Partial basement
- Security System
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,308 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0073 B:0063
- Zillow Home ID: 56110070
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01960 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Peabody as a whole. Among 01960 homes, this home is valued 11.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01960, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.9% lower than in Peabody, and 64.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01960 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Peabody.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01960 home values.
|2 Fenton St Peabody, MA||$285K||3||1.5||1,452|
|68 Forest St Peabody, MA||$338K||3||2||1,517|
|3 Fenton St Peabody, MA||$200K||1||1||727|
|1 Fenton St Peabody, MA||$301K||3||1.5||1,638|
|45 Forest St Peabody, MA||$237K||2||1||1,158|
|5 Fenton St Peabody, MA||$245K||2||1||1,008|
|43 Forest St Peabody, MA||$363K||3||2||2,220|
|4 Fenton St Peabody, MA||$309K||4||2||1,610|
|7 Fenton St Peabody, MA||$286K||3||1||1,008|
|47 Forest St Peabody, MA||$375K||4||2||1,964|
|41 Forest St Peabody, MA||$285K||2||2||1,355|
|33 Arnold Ave Peabody, MA||$271K||3||1||1,468|
|66 Forest St Peabody, MA||$316K||4||3||1,623|
|3 Anthony Rd Peabody, MA||$272K||4||2||1,462|
|49 Forest St Peabody, MA||$246K||3||1||990|
|90 Forest St Peabody, MA||$241K||3||1||1,002|
|5 Anthony Rd Peabody, MA||$264K||3||1||990|
|39 Forest St Peabody, MA||$312K||3||1.5||1,471|
|1 Anthony Rd Peabody, MA||$274K||3||1||1,210|
|7 Anthony Rd Peabody, MA||$300K||3||1.5||1,455|
Nearby Schools in Peabody
PK-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a local agent
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!