This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:E08 B:00212 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 57403114
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $290-366K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06611 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.7% increase for Trumbull as a whole. Among 06611 homes, this home is valued 12.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06611, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Trumbull, and 15% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06611 home values.
|81 Lorma Ave Trumbull, CT||$328K||3||1.5||1,480|
|76 Lorma Ave Trumbull, CT||$319K||3||2||1,632|
|77 Lorma Ave Trumbull, CT||$326K||3||2||1,544|
|82 Lorma Ave Trumbull, CT||$336K||3||1.5||1,572|
|15 Sport Hill Rd Trumbull, CT||$339K||3||2||1,735|
|72 Lorma Ave Trumbull, CT||$328K||4||2||1,484|
|86 Lorma Ave Trumbull, CT||$326K||2||1.5||1,833|
|Lorma Ave Trumbull, CT||$252K||2||1||1,166|
|85 Lorma Ave Trumbull, CT||$252K||2||1||1,166|
|69 Lorma Ave Trumbull, CT||$385K||3||2||2,402|
|70 Lorma Ave Trumbull, CT||$237K||2||1||1,008|
|91 Evelyn St Trumbull, CT||$336K||3||2||1,805|
|89 Lorma Ave Trumbull, CT||$332K||4||1.5||1,936|
|65 Lorma Ave Trumbull, CT||$316K||4||1||1,649|
|95 Evelyn St Trumbull, CT||$329K||4||2||1,738|
|88 Evelyn St Trumbull, CT||$250K||2||1||1,112|
|66 Lorma Ave Trumbull, CT||$305K||3||2||1,363|
|133 Fernwood Rd Trumbull, CT||$361K||4||2||2,084|
|139 Fernwood Rd Trumbull, CT||$296K||3||1||1,484|
|11 Smith Dr Trumbull, CT||$320K||3||1.5||1,824|
Nearby Schools in Trumbull
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!