80 Margarita Dr, San Rafael, CA 949017 beds, 7.5 baths, 8,073 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.79 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 31 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $4,500,000
- Price/sqft: $644
- MLS #: 21419247
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Off street, Garage, 3 spaces, 936 sqft
- Dining Room \ Formal, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Fireplace(s), Family Room \ Great Room, Living Room \ Cathedral Ceiling, Living Room \ Fireplace(s), Living Room \ Open Beam, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Showing \ 24 Hr Notice, Showing \ Appt. Only, Stories/Levels \ 3 Story, Style \ Spanish/Mediterr, View(s) \ Mountains
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 8,073 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 01601227
- Zillow Home ID: 19247981
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 80 Margarita Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94901, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.5% higher than in San Rafael, and 37.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94901 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Rafael.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94901 home values.
- 70 Margarita Dr San Rafael, CA$1.97M433,894
- 136 Margarita Dr San Rafael, CA$2.49M454,373
- 132 Margarita Dr San Rafael, CA$1.88M42.54,036
- 10 Moncada Way San Rafael, CA$2.86M53.53,952
- 5 Moncada Way San Rafael, CA$1.95M22.52,386
- 60 Margarita Dr San Rafael, CA$2.16M634,091
- 142 Margarita Dr San Rafael, CA$4.07M64.56,000
- 115 Margarita Dr San Rafael, CA$3.29M43.53,962
- 1 Fairway Dr San Rafael, CA$3.73M44.54,044
- 55 Margarita Dr San Rafael, CA$1.91M22.52,212
- 17 Moncada Way San Rafael, CA$2.43M43.53,094
- 228 Margarita Dr San Rafael, CA$2.72M54.53,464
- 170 Margarita Dr San Rafael, CA$1.79M433,386
- 160 Fairway Dr San Rafael, CA$1.71M422,900
- 25 Moncada Way San Rafael, CA$7.23M8129,943
- 75 Margarita Dr San Rafael, CA$4.33M41588
- 50 Margarita Dr San Rafael, CA$2.72M54.53,911
- 236 Margarita Dr San Rafael, CA$1.48M43.52,860
- 175 Montecito Rd San Rafael, CA$2.1M564,499
- 185 Montecito Rd San Rafael, CA$2.19M433,171
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.