80 Martin Rd, Hebron, CT 062484 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,059 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $568,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Granite countertops, Coffered ceiling in study with cigar fan, Wood inlays, Tray ceiling in master,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,059 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0044 L:9B.2
- Zillow Home ID: 82408850
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 80 Martin Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06248, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.7% higher than in Hebron, and 27.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06248 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hebron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06248 home values.
- 80 Martin Rd Hebron, CT$434K42.53,100
- 90 Martin Rd Hebron, CT$463K42.53,515
- 92 Martin Rd Hebron, CT$420K42.52,914
- 78 Martin Rd Hebron, CT$432K42.52,830
- 78 Martin Rd Hebron, CT$365K42.52,800
- 98 Martin Rd Hebron, CT$471K42.53,572
- 88 Martin Rd Hebron, CT$430K43.53,211
- 106 Martin Rd Hebron, CT$450K33.53,205
- 108 Martin Rd Hebron, CT$351K432,244
- 18 Porter Rd Hebron, CT$179K------
- 51 Martin Rd Hebron, CT--------
- 99 Martin Rd Hebron, CT$219K31.51,571
- 109 Martin Rd Hebron, CT$315K322,046
- 597 Gilead St Hebron, CT$246K411,836
- 615 Gilead St Hebron, CT$240K31.51,701
- 14 Porter Rd Hebron, CT$248K421,712
- 8 Porter Rd Hebron, CT$173K311,207
- 20 Porter Rd Hebron, CT$358K41.53,178
- 621 Gilead St Hebron, CT$402K32.52,450
- 607 Gilead St Hebron, CT$170K22813
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!