80 Minot St, Dorchester, MA 021225 beds, 2 baths, 2,889 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,923 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1880
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $245,000
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,889 sqft
- Parcel #: W:16 P:04114 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59118210
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 80 Minot Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 95.7% greater than in Boston, and 2.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
- 4 Stock St Dorchester, MA$374K411,154
- 6 Stock St Dorchester, MA$333K31.51,128
- 23 Stock St UNIT 23 Dorchester, MA$284K21.51,382
- 76 Minot St Dorchester, MA$480K522,402
- 25 Stock St UNIT 25 Dorchester, MA$395K21.51,384
- 27 Stock St UNIT 27 Dorchester, MA$284K21.51,210
- 79-81 Minot St Boston, MA$547K533,457
- 31 Stock St UNIT 31 Dorchester, MA$283K211,192
- 33 Stock St UNIT 33 Dorchester, MA$285K21.51,278
- 8 Stock St Dorchester, MA$367K31.51,386
- 86 Minot St Dorchester, MA$403K311,639
- 75-77 Minot St Boston, MA$540K72.53,804
- 7 Wenlock Rd Dorchester, MA$497K321
- 7 Wenlock Rd Dorchester, MA$346K321,288
- 35 Stock St UNIT 35 Dorchester, MA$298K21.51,403
- 42 Stock St UNIT 42 Dorchester, MA$281K21.51,345
- 5 Stock St UNIT 1 Dorchester, MA$289K211,084
- 5 Stock St UNIT 2 Dorchester, MA$337K221,518
- 83 Minot St Dorchester, MA$453K32.51,936
- 71-73 Minot St Boston, MA$517K633,309
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.