This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1901
- Views: 624 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $68,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Storage Space
- Basement: Full Basement
- Basement Finish Info: Unfinished
- Cooling System Type: None
- Driveway Type: Paved
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Vinyl
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage - Type Of: Detached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Radiator
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Porch Type: Open
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Cape Cod
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Floor size: 1,322 sqft
- Parcel #: M:402 B:140 L:30
- Zillow Home ID: 57932801
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $99-150K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06450, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% lower than in Meriden, and 129.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06450 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06450 home values.
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!