- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Views: 365 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $140,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $116
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Cement, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,208 sqft
- Parcel #: S0388800
- Zillow Home ID: 58053333
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $82-200K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06351 home values will decrease 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.8% decrease for Griswold as a whole. Among 06351 homes, this home is valued 9.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06351, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.6% greater than in Griswold, and 1.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06351 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Griswold.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06351 home values.
|89 Preston Rd Griswold, CT||$170K||3||2||1,608|
|97 Preston Rd Griswold, CT||--||55||--||805,785|
|75 Preston Rd Griswold, CT||$156K||3||2||1,336|
|140 Preston Rd Griswold, CT||$246K||3||2||2,172|
|94 Preston Rd Griswold, CT||$176K||4||2||1,939|
|65 Preston Rd Griswold, CT||$148K||3||1||1,270|
|58 Preston Rd Griswold, CT||$127K||2||1||852|
|57 Preston Rd Griswold, CT||$140K||3||1||1,256|
|86 Preston Rd Griswold, CT||$132K||4||1||1,138|
|45 Preston Rd Griswold, CT||$239K||3||2||2,470|
|134 Preston Rd Griswold, CT||--||2||1||1,008|
|9 William St Griswold, CT||$166K||3||1||1,769|
|6 William Dr Griswold, CT||$193K||3||1.5||1,824|
|11 William Dr Griswold, CT||--||--||--||--|
|136 Preston Rd Griswold, CT||$268K||--||--||--|
|356 Voluntown Rd Griswold, CT||$182K||Studio||1||1,422|
|5 Preston Rd Griswold, CT||$179K||3||2||1,542|
|4 Camelot Ln Griswold, CT||$215K||3||2.5||1,792|
|8 Camelot Ln Griswold, CT||$221K||3||2.5||1,664|
|1 Camelot Ln Griswold, CT||$239K||3||2.5||1,920|
Nearby Schools in Griswold
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!