- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,564 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $363,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $198
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Sports Court
- View: City, Water
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ No, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Other (See Remarks), BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ Third Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ Third Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Loft, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Slate, STYLE \ Attached, STYLE \ Townhouse, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Front, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 15
- Floor size: 1,830 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0026 B:0046 L:0003
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 68970510
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $195-520K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01930 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Gloucester as a whole. Among 01930 homes, this home is valued 5.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01930, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gloucester, and 82.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01930 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (13)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 80 Prospect St|
Nearby Schools in Gloucester
K-5 & ungraded1.0 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!