80 Riverside BlvdAPT 6K, New York, NY 10069
For Sale: $1,095,000
Price Cut (Dec 5): -$35,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow79
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesConcierge, Lounge, Billiard's Room, Childrens Playroom, Roofdeck, Garden/Courtyard , Screening/Room , Private Storage, Valet , Garage, Sublets Allowed
- Parcel #11714079
- Room Count3
- # Stories42.0
- Unit Count289
- Zillow Home ID97525198
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,034,112||$889K – $1.17M||+$15,315||$1,388||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,647/mo||$3K – $4.6K/mo||--||$4.90||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts New York home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is 133.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 399.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% less than in New York Metro, and 92.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 80 Riverside Boulevard APT 6K
- Apt 6A$1.32M----951
- Apt 7K$1.03M----745
- Apt 9N$1.61M----1,215
- Apt 10E$2.47M----1,492
- Apt 30B$3.09M----1,712
- Apt 15N$1.67M----1,215
- Apt 29C$7.04M----3,585
- Apt 14N$1.63M----1,215
- Apt 17C$2.49M----1,437
- Apt 22B$3.04M----1,712
- Apt 3V$1.09M----805
- Apt 14E$2.55M----1,492
- Apt 12M$4.41M----2,507
- Apt 7C$3.08M33.01,805
- Apt 29B$3.09M----1,712
- Apt 30A$3.42M33.51,850
- Apt 14K$1.05M----745
- Apt 9C$3.12M----1,770
- Apt 7R$1.31M12.0931
- Apt 23A$3.25M----1,850
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- High School of Arts and Technology (assigned) 9-12 0.2 mi
- High School for Law, Advocacy and Commu... (assigned) 9-12 0.2 mi
- Manhattan/Hunter Science High (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- Manhattan Theatre Lab High (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- Urban Assembly School for Media Studies... (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- Fiorello H Laguardia High School of Mus... (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- Beacon High (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005