- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
80 Shirley Blvd, Cranston, RI 029103 beds, 2 baths, 1,608 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,805 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $239,900
- Price/sqft: $149
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,608 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:9-5 L:2458 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 65810381
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 80 Shirley Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02910 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.1% less than in Cranston, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02910 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cranston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02910 home values.
- 81 Shirley Blvd Cranston, RI$223K32.51,405
- 84 Shirley Blvd Cranston, RI$183K31.51,468
- 85 Shirley Blvd Cranston, RI$125K211,072
- 88 Shirley Blvd Cranston, RI$206K422,301
- 89 Shirley Blvd Cranston, RI$127K321,381
- 74 Shirley Blvd Cranston, RI$234K31.51,696
- 92 Shirley Blvd Cranston, RI$129K31.51,058
- 83 Rugby St Cranston, RI$131K31.51,576
- 95 Shirley Blvd Cranston, RI$176K321,450
- 96 Shirley Blvd Cranston, RI$180K311,654
- 97 Shirley Blvd Cranston, RI$182K421,456
- 75 Shirley Blvd Cranston, RI$167K321,306
- 100 Shirley Blvd Cranston, RI--321,372
- 69 Shirley Blvd Cranston, RI$185K31.51,480
- 72 Shirley Blvd Cranston, RI$187K411,776
- 114 Rugby St Cranston, RI$195K31.51,360
- 103 Shirley Blvd Cranston, RI$194K31.51,540
- 75 Concord Ave Cranston, RI$155K21.51,450
- 104 Shirley Blvd Cranston, RI$197K31.51,712
- 105 Shirley Blvd Cranston, RI$249K321,666
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!